Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Been a Long Time.... Motifs 19 thru 26..






So where has the time gone... I am finally posted after SIX MONTHS!! What a busy spring and summer I have had.. I have quite a few pictures to download of items I have tatted and mostly have given away.. The first two pictures in this post is the tatted bag I made for our County's Conservation Heritage Days that was today. I demonstrate there and they ask us to donate an item of our skill for their fund raising auction. I started this bag last thursday and finished it up Wednesday night. I made it with size 50 HH thread. The pattern is out of "It's in the Bag" by Dianna Stevens. I didn't realize I was to tat out there until just last Thursday - they usually give me at least a month notice.. At first I thought maybe I picked a pattern I wouldn't be able to complete in time.. Ok the next picture. I tatted this bookmark for my neighbor lady that helped me out a lot for my Relay for Life team.. It is tatted in Manuela size 20, the pattern is out of Christmas Angels and Other Tatting Patterns book. The pattern is Filigree Bookmark. Next picture.. The same bookmark again, tatted in Lizbeth thread and a bead in honor of my niece serving in Iraq in the Army. I actually kept this one for myself and at the present it is keeping my page marked in the 3rd book of the Twilight series.. :) The other are just a couple of snowflakes.. the larger one of the two is out of Dillies Delights Twinkling Stars and small tatted gifts book. The smaller one, I honestly cannot remember.. And last but not least, 2 tatted cat and mouse bookmarks. Both are tatted in Lizbeth thread. Markeia received some hand me downs, in return she asked me to make the two girls something - so this is what she picked out for me to make the little 8 and 10 year old girls... Well I think that all for now.. Happy Tatting to Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your beadwork on the bag and on the two bookmarks! Very pretty! YOu've been busy! It's good to see a blog post from you!

    ReplyDelete