Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's Been a Long Time..

Hello Everyone, I cannot believe how much time has went by since my last post!! Crazy! I still have been working on bookmarks.. lots and lots of bookmarks... I just receive an order of new shades of Lizbeth thread on Tuesday - cannot wait to try them out.. I love how on the Handy Hands website she now has little tatted butterflies next to each variegated shade of lizbeth thread. It makes it so nice to get the full effect of the color combination.. Hopefully next time I will have some new pictures to post. I have been working on some baby booties.. need to get into gear on finishing those as who they are for will be arriving the first part of May... :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bookmarks! Don't you just love working with Lizbeth threads. So many pretty colors to pick from, and I love how they match with other colors too~

    ReplyDelete